Lucy May Walker is a Singer/Songwriter who started her career busking on the streets of London. She is a folk-pop Singer/Songwriter with not just a story to tell, but an emotion to convey. She has enjoyed numerous spotlights on national radio including plays across the BBC network on Radio 2, 5Live and Introducing.
Her debut album ‘Nothing Ever Stays the Same’ was released in March 2023, and covers themes of love, loss, and separation. It’s an anthem for anyone who has experienced those emotions on the pathway to adulthood and features stand out tracks: The Hardest Goodbye (No. 1 in the iTunes Singer/Songwriter chart) Full Of It (BBC 6Music) and Safety Net (600K Streams).
Lucy May has supported the likes of Texas, Wet Wet Wet, Tony Hadley and Nerina Pallot as well selling out numerous headline shows across the UK of her own.
- Performed live on BBC Radio 2
- 3 tracks featured on ITV’s Love Island UK
- Isle of Wight Festival
- Black Deer Festival
- Debut album part-funded by Help Musicians & Drake Yolanda Award
- 5 original songs feature on Caffe Nero's in-store playlist
- Finalist of Buskers World Cup (Gwangju, South Korea)
- Spotify curated playlists, Your Coffee Break, Very Nearly Nashville